Welcome to my site!
Born in Whittier, California, Jerry took over the family business (a small construction company) at a young age and successfully ran it for years before relocating to the Gulf Coast. During that same period, he sold real estate in the Los Angeles market by day and went to law school at night, graduating with Moot Court honors (JD). On January 14, 2021, Jerry was admitted to the State Bar of California to practice law.
He now resides in the Gulf Coast area where he specializes in REO and Luxury Properties. After graduating from the University of Alabama with a master’s degree in business administration (MBA), he launched a successful local boutique REO and Luxury real estate company to offer his expertise and unique skills to the local Gulf Coast community.
On a personal level, Jerry enjoys travel, the symphony, tennis, soccer, Church related activities and family events. He is very happy to be in the South and looks forward to serving many clients over the next several years and making the Gulf Coast a better place to visit and live!
I market my distressed properties like my luxury properties so you can count on getting your assignment bonuses, every time!
The Gulf Coast’s Hardest Working REO Real Estate Team.
I look forward to working hard for you!
What sets us apart from the rest:
* I answer the phone (800) 455-1330
* Professional pics
* Fast re-keys
* I handle the utilities (water, electric, gas) where applicable
* Large buyer network ~”Paid advertising: Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia and more!”
* First class marketing for each property
* Local expertise-HOA, local ordinances (State, County, City), etc.
* Aggressive cash-for-keys and eviction coordination
* Same day occupancy check guarantee
* I regularly check subject properties to avoid squatters
* 48 hour BPO’s are timely and accurate
* Team of assistants focused on selling for top dollar and closing fast
* Two hour response guarantee! Effective and timely communication with Asset
* Local network of competent, reliable licensed contractors
* Both residential and commercial expertise
- RES.NET Elite Agent
- Equator Platinum Agent Certification
- Equator REO Agent Certification
* Real estate expert since 1996
* Local REO Broker since 2010
* Local expert in BPO’s and valuations
* Current/former clients: Bank of America, Old Republic, Carrington, Nation Star, PAM, Singlesource, LRES, SAM,
* E&O Insurance with $1,000,000.00 in coverage.
* Licensed contractors with general liability insurance and workers Compensation.
- Sales agent, California Department of Real Estate, 1996-2000.
- Certified Home Inspector, 2002-2005.
- Licensed Contractor with Five Trades: (B-General Contractor, A-General Engineering, C-8 Concrete, C-10 Electrical, C-29 Masonry) California Contractors State License Board, 1991-2010.
- Student Member, The State Bar of California, 2006-2009.
- International Code Council (ICC), Member, 2010-2011.
- Broker, California Department of Real Estate, 2000-Present.
- Broker, Alabama Real Estate Commission, 2010-Present.
- Broker, Mississippi Real Estate Commission, 2016-Present.
- Broker, Florida DBPR, 2016-Present.
- Certified Real Estate Specialist (C-REPS), NABPOP
- Broker Price Opinion Resource certification (BPOR), NAR
- Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource certification (SFR), NAR
- Senior Real Estate Specialist certification (SRES), NAR
- E-Pro certification, NAR
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), NAR
- Member, Green Institute, NAR
- Seller Residential Specialist (SRS), REBI
- Real Estate Negotiator Expert (RENE), REBI
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS), NAR
- Member, Gulf Coast, MLS
- Member, Mississippi Gulf Coast, MLS
- Member, Pensacola Association of Realtors, NAR
- Member, Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- Member, Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR), NAR
- Member, Accredited Luxury Home Specialist (ALHS), LUXURY HOME COUNCIL
- Member, Military Relocation Professional (MRP), NAR
- Alabama Real Estate Appraisal Board, Trainee Real Property Appraiser #T02067 (2013-2016)
- Five Star Force Member
- Five Star Master REO Certification
- Admitted to The State Bar of California: 1-14-2021
* UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA, Tuscaloosa, AL
MBA, Master of Business Administration, 2013.
* CONCORD LAW SCHOOL, KAPLAN UNIVERSITY, Los Angeles, CA
JD, Doctor of Law, 2009. Moot Court Honors.
* UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX, Phoenix, AZ
B.S., Business Administration, 2004. Graduated with Honors.